Your Android can print directly to printer

• Replies:10
Ngoc Ho
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 7, 2013, 8:55:58 AM via Website

Hi all,

Do you know one new app that can help your Android print directly to printer without internet connection.
Especially, it has FREE Version which can help you print out:
- Instagram pics
- Contact, Calendar,
- File pdf, Google doc, webpage...

You can download this free version on Google Play: search "StarPrint" on Google Play

Hope you take a look and give me your opinions about this app.

Many tks

Mark Denton
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 8, 2013, 9:52:27 AM via Website

Installed flawlessly on my Sony Xperia Arc S running ICS. I have an HP Deskjet 3070 B611 running on my wireless network. StarPrint located it, but when I try to print a document or select the printer the 'select driver' screen that pops up says 'No driver found!'. Is StarPrint expecting Postscript emulation? Can you help?

Mark

Ngoc Ho

Jan 10, 2013, 4:57:53 AM via Website

Mark Denton
Installed flawlessly on my Sony Xperia Arc S running ICS. I have an HP Deskjet 3070 B611 running on my wireless network. StarPrint located it, but when I try to print a document or select the printer the 'select driver' screen that pops up says 'No driver found!'. Is StarPrint expecting Postscript emulation? Can you help?

Mark

It's a bug, we will fix it and inform to you as soon as possible.
Many thanks for your feedback, (^.^)

Mark Denton

Jan 10, 2013, 12:56:14 PM via Website

Thanks. yes let me know. I'll do a review for Sony Xperia Arc S and Kindle Fire HD once the bug is fixed.

kronte
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 10, 2013, 3:39:12 PM via Website

Cool!

Ngoc Ho

Jan 11, 2013, 3:00:16 AM via Website

To develop more this application, we're wondering about:

- Which functions we should add more to StarPrint?
- And which other files StarPrint should be able to print?

So I really wish all of you can give me some ideas

Many thanks, (^.^)

Mark Denton

Feb 9, 2013, 6:24:33 PM via App

any news on the fix for the HP Deskjet 3070 B611? I'm using HP Eprint at the moment, but it's a bit limited.

Leon Anderson
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 15, 2020, 12:10:39 PM via Website

Figure a percent of an incentive prior and then afterward, or discover the rate change between two qualities, and perceive how to ascertain every one. I wrote an essay about this calculator with the help of

lasarka3
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 19, 2020, 7:03:34 PM via Website

Most new Android devices support wireless connection with any wireless printer. It is a cool feature, but for me, it is almost useless. I do not print many files, so when I need doing it, I connect the wire. It is the old, but good method

kronk
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 9, 2021, 8:13:30 AM via Website

Wow! Are you serious? Can I do it with any printer model? I have a good brother printer I bought on sale at https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/brother-tn850-toner. By the way, I can truly recommend this store if you usually buy any stuff for your office or your home office. They have affordable cartridges, paper, toners, and so on. They also have sales and free shipping for any order.

Anthony Hall
  • Forum posts: 8

May 26, 2021, 8:14:40 PM via Website

cool)