HTC Sensation XE — Sensation XE video record quality

• Replies:4
Shail
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 30, 2012, 9:25:45 AM via Website

Hi Guyz,

I am pretty much disappointed by the Sensation XE record quality (both in house or outside).If i have to record any video with a voice bit more then normal it gives a real nightmare.

Suggest me something to either fix my video recording or app which can solve my purpose.

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Mar 30, 2012, 10:32:04 AM via Website

Man, that's weird. Is it like distorted sounds? Too soft? I don't know of too many apps (or really any) that can significantly increase the quality of video recording. You could try Qik or recording straight from the YouTube app?

Shail
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 30, 2012, 11:29:30 AM via Website

Thanks steven for the reply

Its like say you are recording some video with some music in background so whenever the bass comes it gives distorted sound. Its really disappointing as the quality of sound i am getting is worse then old nokia phones..

— modified on Mar 30, 2012, 11:37:55 AM

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Apr 2, 2012, 12:07:45 PM via Website

Aha! Well if the problem is primarily the sound quality on your Sensation, it could be that the equalizers are all messed up. Do you have Beats turned on during playback? I heard that dramatically increases the bass quality.

Norman Hunter
  • Forum posts: 13

Jan 11, 2013, 10:32:15 AM via Website

I like the video quality in day time..never had a problm..all i can say is the quality is satisfactory!!!