Yarvik TAB250

• Replies:1
kate ingleby
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 12:17:15 AM via Website

We recently got a Yarvik TAB250 and I am having trouble downloading Apps from this website It is already set up with Getjar but this does not seem to have many of the apps I need. The tablet was bought for my daughter and so mainly used for games. Also I don't seem to be able to put adobe flash on the tablet, and need this to run some websites. I know I didn't pay a lot of money for it compared to others on the market but thought I would be able to use the android apps as it has the symbol on the box! Can anyone help please.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Dec 29, 2011, 1:47:48 AM via Website

kate ingleby
We recently got a Yarvik TAB250 and I am having trouble downloading Apps from this website It is already set up with Getjar but this does not seem to have many of the apps I need. The tablet was bought for my daughter and so mainly used for games. Also I don't seem to be able to put adobe flash on the tablet, and need this to run some websites. I know I didn't pay a lot of money for it compared to others on the market but thought I would be able to use the android apps as it has the symbol on the box! Can anyone help please.

A lot of the cheaper tablets come with android, but not the google android market. While anyone can put android on their tablet, they have to meet certain requirements set by google to get the google market. What trouble are you having downloading apps from this site? Do you have the AndroidPit App Center installed on your device, or are you trying to download from the website? There's a few other sites besides getjar, you can try www.slideme.org www.androidtapp.com www.gameloft.com www.appbrain.com and I'm sure theres more.