Viruses please help hard reset didnt work

• Replies:0
Marc
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 17, 2011, 4:24:15 PM via Website

Hey I could use some help I have a used optimus and it was working great when I first got it but after a few weeks it started to act buggy . I deleted all unneeded apps but still had a problem when I opened the app manager from the menu button on the home screen only I noticed some programs that worry me. First off they dont show up in app mgmt from settings or in running apps and the icons on some of them are no droid icon its a blue picture of an asian lady and its named service menu and com.lge.lg hidden menu the third is com.carrieriq.iqagent with a more normal looking icon the program size is shown as zero but they have full access to all info on the ones I can hit force close it does nothing but disconnect me for a second but continues running I have done a hard reset and up dates installed netqin and do scans often and they are still there. My phone works but I know it can preform much better and I need to protect my info is there another way to remove it ? Should I just buy an anti virus? More hard resets til it goes awayorget a new sd card? Any ideas or fixes?