Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 — Any way to connect Tab to TV wirelessly?

• Replies:7
Sam Buchbinder
  • Forum posts: 71

Sep 14, 2011, 5:00:15 PM via Website

Hi everyone,

What I want to do is basically to connect the TV to my Tab wirelessly so I can watch YouTuvbe videos on the big screen or browse my pics. Anyone know how to do this?

Anette West
  • Forum posts: 106

Sep 14, 2011, 5:08:22 PM via Website

Try using Double Twist!

If you make your device visible in the DoubleTwist settings, your Tab 10.1 will serve as a media server to any DLNA enabled device (PS3, New A/B Grade TVs, Apple TV, etc.) and allow you to browse pics, music, and videos stored on your Tab.

Scaproc
  • Forum posts: 41

Feb 6, 2013, 2:09:35 PM via Website

There is an ArkMC application, which now have YouTube functionality. With the help of this app, you can send YouTube video to any DLNA renderer!
Here is the discussion, https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/504673/ArkMC-Media-Center-DLNA-UPnP-application , you can ask questions there. And there's a free version, so you can try if it suits your needs! :)

Gaz
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 10, 2013, 12:33:45 PM via Website

Hi I downloaded an app from play store called iMediashare HD really easy to use

Sunil Vashista
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 8:41:16 PM via Website

can somebody help me to connect my Samsung Tab 10.1 to my Sony HDMI TV without wires ?
I need to watch movies and utube on my TV.

Gaz
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 1, 2014, 4:43:17 PM via Website

Hi I downloaded an app from play store called imediashare it has been updating all the time it is now called flipps and has never let me down

Anders Bagger
  • Forum posts: 57

Feb 4, 2014, 12:02:59 PM via App

The best you can do, is to connect through a mhl cable, and then connect wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. Some sollutions like a true dock, lets you charge the device and connect wired keyboard/mouse/gamecontrollers at the same time as the hdmi connection. Tell me what device you have?

Edit:
Sorry. I did not see that you posted in the samsung tab sub-forum. I musy be a bit rusty... LOL

— modified on Feb 4, 2014, 12:05:32 PM