Jul 4, 2011, 11:02:00 AM via Website

To perform a factory reset:
From the main home screen, tap menu
Tap Settings, then Privacy
Tap Factory data reset
Tap Reset phone
Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
If that doesn't work, or if your phone is frozen:

Turn the power off. If your Samsung Replenish is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
Hold the Volume Down button, Call and End until "Samsung" appears on the screen along with a menu
Select Master reset device
When the phone is done erasing, choose the option to reboot

— modified on Jan 26, 2012, 4:58:06 PM

Pete R
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 13, 2011, 3:16:30 PM via Website

Steven Blum

Hold the Volume Down button, Call and End until "Samsung" appears on the screen along with a menu
Select Master reset device
When the phone is done erasing, choose the option to reboot

There is no hardware buttons for "Call" or "End" on the Samsung Replentish!!! However you still can do a Master reset within the Android OS as stated above, but if you're locked out with a forgotten password then the only way out is to have the Replentish off & then Hold down the letter "U" then turning it on while holding that letter down until you get to a menu where you will use your volume bar to select either to do an Update or Master reset the phone!!! Then just hit Enter once you select the desired option! You Will lose whatever was stored on the phone so beware!!!! However if you forgot your password this will do the trick! Worked for me!!!! Hope this helps everyone perform a factory reset!!!!!

— modified on Jan 26, 2012, 4:58:35 PM by moderator

Kimberly Landaverde

Kimberly Landaverde
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 7:54:29 AM via Website

Peter R,
thanks! for your help. it help me through everything. as you stated the replenish model does not contain a 'Call' or 'End' button. i followed the steps your provided & it help to reboot my phone. thanks for your help. :)