Motorola Moto G — Does Moto G Stylus 5G Have NFC?

• Replies:3
Jams
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 19, 2023, 12:57:39 PM via Website

NFC stands for Near Field Communication. It is a wireless technology that allows devices to communicate with each other when placed close together. NFC is used in a variety of applications, including contactless payments, mobile wallets, and data sharing.

Does Moto G Stylus 5G have NFC?

Yes, Moto G Stylus 5G has NFC (Near Field Communication) feature. NFC is a common feature on many smartphones, including the Moto G Stylus 5G, and when used with compatible apps and devices, it enables contactless payments, file sharing, and more.

To use NFC on your Moto G Stylus 5G, you need to enable NFC in the Settings menu. Once activated, you can use NFC to make contactless payments, pair with NFC-enabled accessories, and share data with other devices.

Fatima Ansari

umarkhan

Oct 20, 2023, 2:41:17 PM via Website

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G did have NFC (Near Field Communication) capabilities, which is typically used for contactless payments, data transfer, and other NFC-related functions. However, I recommend verifying this information with the latest specifications or official sources, as device features can change over time, and my information might be outdated.

faridaba

Oct 20, 2023, 2:58:46 PM via Website

Thanks for the information

Fatima Ansari
  • Forum posts: 21

Nov 3, 2023, 10:28:24 PM via Website

Yes, the Moto G Stylus 5G does have NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. You can enable it in the Settings menu to use it for contactless payments, file sharing, and more with compatible apps and devices.