Website for Recruitment back office

• Replies:2
Maxi Hill
  • Forum posts: 5

Mar 31, 2023, 7:36:38 PM via Website

Recruitment back office is a vital part of the hiring process that supports the recruitment team in administrative tasks, such as scheduling interviews, managing candidate profiles and coordinating with hiring managers. I am looking for the website who could give me the services of recruitment back office. I need a team who could manage my recruitment back office and control a timesheets and expenses app, invoicing clients, collecting payment etc. Anyone have experience or knowledge about these services providers.

CyberTank
  • Forum posts: 9

Apr 3, 2023, 11:25:22 AM via Website

There are many companies that provide back office recruitment services. Some of them may include services such as timesheets and expenses control, invoicing clients, collecting payments, etc. If you need help in this area, you can search for such companies on the internet, read reviews, and choose the most suitable option for you.

Helpful?
Ketrin Zeta
  • Forum posts: 8

Apr 3, 2023, 12:10:42 PM via Website

Correct, the back office is an internal office of all companies, these employees do not appear on society as a closed type of office and solve various internal problems of the office. It is difficult to find professional people in the internet, but they need an interview and an internship, which takes a lot of time. I advise you to contact this company, which is engaged in recruitment for the back office.

Helpful?