Photos Map - story how I've released app and nothing happened

• Replies:2
  • Answered
Veaware
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 1, 2023, 7:29:49 PM via Website

Hi folks!

Pretty much the title... :) I've made another attempt to develop & release Android app because I'm curious if it's still possible to hit the jackpot and get piece of cake from the market. I can tell this is tough, as Google Play Store is flooded with apps and it's difficult to get organic downloads. What's your experience guys? Is there some trick that works for you to get more traffic?

Long story short, app helps to:

Photos Map, the app that allows you to see on a map where you've taken
your photos! App will help you to geotag photos, group photos by
country or place, create albums, view and edit EXIF metadata and many
more. With Photos Map, you can access and manage your photos from
local and cloud storages.

I've made sure that I deliver quality app and focused first to give value to the users. I've also created landing page, to build trust with users. My business model is simple: app offers 2-week trial period with all its features for free, as I don't want to put ads into the app. After trial period ends, user must purchase full version in order to continue using the app.

I would be grateful if you could give me some advise and honest feedback about the app.

App's package name (I'm unable to post links yet):
- com.veaware.photosmap

Veaware
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 3, 2023, 7:24:25 PM via Website

Thanks Rubens for providing link to the app, very helpful! Did anyone had a chance to grab your hands on this app? What do you think about this app? Thumb up or thumb down? :D

Helpful?