- Forum posts: 12
May 23, 2020, 5:21:59 PM via Website
May 23, 2020 5:21:59 PM via Website
Hi, this is my first game!
Boxman is a free implementation of the classic box-pushing puzzle game, Sokoban. Each level has the same objective; to push boxes to their destination locations. Although this may sound simple, the progressive difficulty of the levels will certainly demand creativity, imagination and perseverance.
The rules are simple. You can only walk or push. You cannot walk through walls or over boxes and you cannot pull. There are 306 free to play levels. Enjoy!
- Player can choose between point and click mechanics, or d-pad controls
- Intuitive controls to undo, move, and push boxes
- Ability to save and review your path history at any stage
- Cheap and easy access to the solution to each level
- 306 classic levels of varying difficulty
- No ads
— modified on Jul 23, 2020, 7:00:59 PM