Lagging Android TV during screen mirroring or stream videos from Google Chrome

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 12, 2020, 8:32:31 AM via Website

Hi, I have problem with my Android TV. If I want to watch 1080p videos from Youtube and Netflix, it´s no problem. But, I case if I stream something from Google Chrome, it freezes several times. If I use screen mirroring, lagging is 2 seconds, it´s useless. I try to make update my phones (3 types, different brads), TV and app (ChromeCast in TV), I also try the cable connection, wifi connection, factory reset of TV, Router. Do you have any idea, how fix it?

• Forum posts: 2

Apr 23, 2020, 8:37:26 AM via Website

I'm not sure tho. I rarely encounter that problem. What screen mirroring app did you use? You might want to try LetsView. It's what I am using to mirror my iPhone and android phone to my smart tv.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 20

Nov 4, 2020, 4:53:29 PM via Website

Maybe you need a better TV, I mean a newer one. I bought a TV recently and I have no such problems. Of course, you must be careful and to choose wisely what TV to buy next time as there are so many options on the market and it is so difficult to make the right choice. I also had a lot of problems while choosing the TV to buy, but thankfully I found a site where there are presented the prices for all the TV from different sellers. Using such a site, you can make the right decision and to choose the best offer. If you want to check the site I am talking about, just check https://www.pricecheckhq.com/smart-tv/. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!

— modified on Nov 6, 2020, 12:55:24 PM

Helpful?
Recommended by NextPit