Best Offline Document Scanner

• Replies:7
  • Answered
akash
  • Forum posts: 87

Sep 5, 2019, 12:56:22 PM via Website

sometimes we need to scan our document urgently but we have no scanning device like a scanner. In such a situation, we need a device that can sort out our problem and scan our important documents. To fix this issue we launch a Document scanner app that can scan your document with your's phone camera and also with the camera that used in this application without breaking pixels.

Document scanner provides digital assistance to those who want to scan their important documents, receipts and files. The Cam scanning option of document scanner uses built in camera to scan any kind of document. Scanner uses camera to scan image and display on the screen to further adjust the scan document. You can easily convert the scan document into pdf using image to pdf converter option on single tap of button. The scan document will be converted into pdf files for further usage. After scanning the document you can adjust the edges of the scan receipt for better results.

Document Cam Scanner and PDF Converter Features.

1. Scan instantly using tap of one button.
  2. Adjust brightness and shades of documents.
  3. Resize edges using automatic edges detector.
  4. Convert Scanned document into PDF files with tap of button.
  5. Share scan document on social media using share option.

— modified on Sep 5, 2019, 12:58:34 PM

Best answer
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Sep 28, 2019, 6:30:40 AM via Website

Very nice, thanks

Helpful?
akash
lasarka3
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 26, 2020, 9:08:49 AM via Website

It is helpful. I have already used it. I have a scanner/printer at home, but I was out and needed to make the scan urgently. Here, this stuff was helpful. By the way, they also have other scanners’ versions – seek for them.

Helpful?
Hướng Bùi
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 4, 2021, 12:10:00 PM via Website

I'm a person who likes to experiment with new apps. And yesterday I just found some very useful apps in my life, such as notes, lullabies, smart alarms... Fortunately among them is PDF Scanner app, it's completely Free, quick launch with camera screen, unlimited multi-page capture and friendly interface. Try the experience and share your feelings to help me know if the information I share with you below is really helpful. Many thanks.

Helpful?
HasanMayer
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 31, 2023, 8:30:26 PM via Website

Interesting questions and helpful recommendations! I think I also can give you a good advice based on my experience

Helpful?
AhmedLeon
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 31, 2023, 8:56:38 PM via Website

If you're looking for the best offline document scanner, have you checked out Smart Engines? They're killin' it with their tech that can scan all sorts of IDs, passports, licenses, MRZ, bank cards, QR codes, and even barcodes in real-time.

Helpful?
abrarr
  • Forum posts: 23

Feb 3, 2023, 6:24:26 PM via Website

useful app to scan documents easilty

Helpful?
dianamill
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 13, 2023, 3:42:38 PM via Website

If you're looking for the best offline document scanner, have you checked out Smart Engines?

Helpful?