In over my head looking for a smartwatch with health, HELP!

• Replies:4
Elsa Bailey
  • Forum posts: 26

Sep 5, 2019, 10:13:28 AM via Website

ok, there are many smartwatches from all different companies.

My father has some health issues and his in need of a smartwatch that can do heart rate 24/7 with systolic and diastolic,auto sleep tracking of all kind,stress mode,levels of pain (not sure if they have this?) ...notifications for incoming calls/text and able to take calls with built-in speaker and/or answer with blue tooth headset, clock with time and date...water and dustproof, nice size screen that's easy to read, also be able to have a chart to review each day... I know it a lot. but this is what I need, My father been to the ER way to many time in the past year and I'm very worried!!..oh and battery life should be able to last a few days?
It's easy if it is a touch screen.
please if u can help me please reply!

keithelliot99
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 18, 2020, 8:29:28 AM via Website

hey, Elsa
you can look at healthwatch by searching health reviews on web and yes its a touchscreen watch. It has all the latest features all of it in a very affordable price.

Helpful?
Bradley_H14
  • Forum posts: 13

Mar 10, 2020, 11:32:14 AM via Website

You seem to look for something very specific, maybe this will help to find what you are looking for https://popular.reviews/blood-pressure-smartwatch/.

Not sure if anything helps in your situation, but in my case (I need heart rate monitoring only), the MorePro did a more than decent job.

Helpful?
george441
  • Forum posts: 40

Mar 10, 2020, 1:12:28 PM via Website

My neighbor uses Fitbit Charge 3. From his experiences, it worked well. Or you may find all Healthwatch related reviews from the internet which help you to select a suitable one.

Helpful?
AmeliaNorth
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 10, 2020, 3:05:56 PM via Website

I prefer Apple smart watches they have proven to be the most reliable

Helpful?