How To Record Screen in Samsung A50?

• Replies:9
eSparkBiz
  • Forum posts: 107

Jun 27, 2019, 12:02:24 PM via Website

I don't know how to record screen in Samsung A50 4/64 GB. Is there any in-built feature or setting to do that stuff?

Brad Pitte
  • Forum posts: 19

Mar 10, 2020, 12:01:10 PM via Website

So far Samsung only has a screen recording function from the Game Launcher. Its basically for recording games, but it can also be used on different apps. In case you're not satisfied with this app, then you can try this reliable tool called ApowerREC. It can record screen, audio, and can record camera feeds as well.

Helpful?
tisafe
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 8, 2020, 1:25:36 PM via Website

Can someone explain to me what function does the Bixby and Duo on Samsung phones, I never understand there functionality?

Helpful?
Albert65565
  • Forum posts: 23

Nov 12, 2020, 5:40:53 PM via Website

So far, Samsung only has the screen recording function from the game launcher. But after the update, it became possible to enable this feature in the hidden settings. I found out about this by reading the Samsung Galaxy S Manuals link. You will be surprised how much you can learn about the device just by reading the detailed instructions.

— modified on Nov 13, 2020, 7:11:00 PM

Helpful?
Raniyah
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 13, 2020, 5:25:47 AM via Website

Recently, I read that screen recording was a hidden flag in Developer Options on Android 10 beta and Google removed the flag in the final Android 10 release. Also, it can be brought back with the help of the ADB command. I hope you'll be able to find that. I don't remember the exact reference to mention here. I'm very sorry about that

Helpful?
GraceMcLean
  • Forum posts: 13

Jan 25, 2021, 6:56:28 PM via Website

In the last update there is a widget as in IPhones to record screens

Helpful?
fcbhfb
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 20, 2021, 5:44:21 AM via Website

If you want to record the screen of your phone, you can use the in-build recording function that comes with your phone. If you want to record the computer screen, you can use third-party video editing software or free screen recording programs, but most of the free software runs unstable. If you want to choose a good one, I suggest you use TunesKit AceMovi, because I have gone through many detours.

Helpful?
liz_evergreen
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 21, 2021, 12:27:54 PM via Website

There's a native app available, it might not be showing on your quick access tab - then click on the edit icon of the quick panel that is normally three points vertically.
As another option, if it was deleted, you can re-upload it from Google Play or Galaxy Store.
Be sure to check the developer before installing anything.

Helpful?
fcbhfb
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 1, 2021, 8:22:24 AM via Website

You can use its built-in screen recorder to do that. If you want to record screen on PC, you can use Joyoshare VidiKit to help you, which is compatible with Mac and Windows.

Helpful?