[GAME] Puppy In Peril - Shapes puzzle with bad guys

• Replies:1
WishMaster Studios
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 23, 2019, 9:10:48 AM via Website

Hey There!
I've just released my FIRST game, PUPPY IN PERIL after years of part time development.
I started with NO CODING EXPERIENCE and no background in Graphics/Art or Music/SFX.

What I am missing is USER FEEDBACK on what is GOOD and BAD.

PUPPY IN PERIL stars the confident and adorable PAPPY, the happy puppy with a cheeky sense of humour. Players must guide PAPPY through 100 levels of challenging shape puzzles to reach the top of Magic Mountain while defending against the ANGRY MOBS that want to destroy PAPPY's happiness.

PAPPY's shameless use of bodily functions leads to hilarious consequences for the unsuspecting ANGRY MOBS and give the Player a great sense of revenge satisfaction. The Player can also combine PAPPY's bodily functions with other objects in the game for wacky results. See how a puppy causes lightning by farting!

Note: The Ads are 100% voluntary, so they won't ever pop up.

Download PUPPY IN PERIL for FREE on Google Play: Search Apps for "Puppy In Peril" (by WishMaster Studios)

All feedback welcomed!
Thanks everyone.

WishMaster Studios
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 5, 2019, 8:51:02 AM via Website

PUPPY IN PERIL has been reviewed!

Here’s what some people have to say:

“It is super easy to pick up and learn to play, but since level one, it can be very, very challenging.” 7.3/10 – Blue Moon Games

“as soon as I started playing I knew I would have fun along the way.” – Daikon Media

PUPPY IN PERIL has also been updated to include more responsive Touch Controls.
Enjoy...