Deleted my OS in my samsung note 3 SM-N900

• Replies:1
chelsea_21
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 4, 2019, 6:07:39 PM via Website

3 months ago i flashed a custom rom for the first time on my note 3 SM-N900(MagMa_NX_VX1_XDA_N900), it worked perfectly fine, i had no problems. Now for a week i was facing battery issues, so i changed the battery and everything went normal, but i read somewhere to reset your phone after replacing a battery for better performance. So me being a dumb guy, went into TWRP, and reseted and deleted EVERYTHING. So there is no OS for my phone. I have TWRP installed, so i can access that, i also have an SD card. So i tried reinstalling the rom(Downloading the rom on my laptop and transferring to SD card, very slow process), but it failed, saying my file is corrupt and missing md5 file. I tried installing the orginal os(image) through odin, but i feel iam doing something wrong there(The device doesnt restart and odin doesnt say pass). PLEASE HELP ME, WOULD BE GREATLY APPERCIATED...

P.S Solutions in step by step please, iam not a proffesional at this.. PLEASE HELP

Kritesh Anand
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 3, 2019, 12:20:04 PM via Website

If you want to retrieve your os in samsung then you can rebbot it. Still its not working then you can check it by expert Trainer. If you want to enhance your skills how you can works on mobile devices and how learn how apps can help to make your devices better then you can go for android training course in Delhi

Helpful?