How to download videos from Facebook on Android

• Replies:7
earl hoskins
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 2, 2019, 2:12:21 PM via Website

Mark Zuckerberg has made sure that Facebook becomes a social network driven, to a large extent, by audiovisual content. And the truth, we all love the videos we see in it.
Whether funny, pet or informative, many times you've probably wished you could save them on your cell phone as you would with any image or meme. But of course, if you use the Facebook app, you can not store it this way.
But this way to make it easy and fast, exactly as if they were an image. We explain what you have to do:
Identify a video that you want to download to your cell phone and in the menu of its publication, select copy link.
Now with the link on your clipboard, open Chrome for Android. Go to Facebook and start your session on the mobile web. This in case the video is private.
Once you have started your session, copy the link to the post in the Chrome address bar. Naturally, now you will see in the browser the video that you want to download.
Play the video When it starts to play, keep it pressed, like an image when you want to save it. Now you will see the option to download video.
So easy and without using external applications. What other forms do you know?

Sagar Rathod
  • Forum posts: 13

Jan 2, 2019, 2:25:13 PM via Website

Nice information, but Actually i think everyone knows how to download the videos from Facebook.

earl hoskins

Danien Silver
  • Forum posts: 31

Jan 3, 2019, 4:58:10 AM via Website

There are many applications that can download Facebook videos. I can take the example: Tubemate, Vidmate, YTD, Youdownloader ....

earl hoskinsMappbe Thomas

lavi3aquaty
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 28, 2019, 8:30:19 AM via Website

I use FB2Mate to download the videos from Facebook.
Just a few simply steps.
I also use it on my PC via extension

Elvis Gomes
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 20, 2020, 9:43:11 AM via Website

How to download videos from Facebook on Android

Just follow these steps to download videos from Facebook on Android:

Open the Facebook video you want to download in the Facebook app or the website
On the app, hit share and then tap Copy Link. On the website, copy the link in the URL bar
Open fbdown.net in a browser that supports downloading. Most Android browsers do, including Chrome
Paste the link where it asks you to and click Download
On the next page, tap and hold on the quality — normal or HD — you desire if you're using Chrome. On Firefox, just tap on the link, and then tap and hold on the video
Choose Download Link in Chrome, Save Video in Firefox, or the equivalent in your browser
The video will be saved in your Downloads folder. Check your browser settings for save location, if it's not in there

Digo Reno
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 9, 2021, 8:30:20 PM via Website

The best downloader for android to Download Videos from Facebook is AhaSave downloader for Facebook. I have been using this excellent downloader for years. I am totally in love with this fantastic downloader because it has a multi-thread technology that can download videos three times faster than other downloaders. Although it also has a built-in video player, you can easily enjoy offline videos anytime, anywhere. The best thing about this downloader is it can download videos in any resolution like MP3, Mp4, SD, HD, etc. Here is how you can use the AhaSave all video downloader.

Step-1: First, browse the video that you want to download.

Step-2: Copy the link to the video that you want to download.

Step-3: Open the AhaSave downloader, paste the video link, and click on the download button.

Step-4: Select the resolution of the video in which you want to download it. The video will be downloaded in a few seconds.

Step-5: Enjoy your video in a built-in browser of AhaSave facebook downloader anytime, anywhere.

Step-6: Share the video with your family and friends.

imran tamrin
  • Forum posts: 6

Sep 15, 2021, 10:48:38 AM via Website

If one is using an Android, a great way to download videos from Facebook is also through downloader apps such as the AhaSave Facebook Downloader which is free and really easy to use.

Jazzdev
  • Forum posts: 16

Apr 28, 2022, 8:36:09 AM via Website

There are websites where you put facebook video url in the box and it will download automatically.