How can i Recover Text Messages from Samsung J3?

• Replies:13
huong tran
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 12, 2018, 11:59:38 AM via Website

I have got my important messages lost on my samsung galaxy j3 with wrong click accidently, how can i recover the lost sms text messages from my samsung galaxy j3?

bella robey
  • Forum posts: 32

Oct 16, 2018, 11:39:54 AM via Website

There is no any way to get your text messages once again. You can contact the network providers to retrieve data from their servers.

Helpful?
palgarism
Lydia
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 16, 2018, 11:44:47 AM via Website

Search if any free app can recover deleted messages.

Helpful?
DIDIBear
  • Forum posts: 14

Oct 19, 2018, 9:44:25 AM via Website

Have you ever backed up your messages via Cloud services or other free backup tool like Syncios? If not, just buy a professional android recovery tool. And one thing import, better reduce messaging on your phone now, otherwise your deleted data could be overwritten.

Helpful?
chayusiro
  • Forum posts: 69

Nov 28, 2018, 9:31:28 AM via Website

Before that, you need to make sure the lost text messages not overwritten by new data. Then you can use Samsung data recovery tool to scan your Samsung J3. If the lost text messages can be scanned out, you can recover them easily.

— modified on Nov 29, 2018, 7:34:18 AM

Helpful?
ElioHammer
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 28, 2018, 9:58:34 AM via Website

try to any useful software to recover deleted text messages as soon as possible before they getting overwritten.

Helpful?
Billy Beckham
  • Forum posts: 17

Dec 3, 2018, 8:02:16 AM via Website

Samsung J3 recovery tool - MobiKin Doctor for Android or its Mac version which is a well-known data recovery tool allows you to restore deleted and lost text messages from Samsung Galaxy S7, as well as other types of Samsung phones, and save them on computer as HTML file format. In addition to that, you can also retrieve contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs and more from overall Android mobile phones, even if your mobile devices are broken with broken screen or black screen. It will preserve all the information related to SMS, including contact names, text contents, send and received time, etc.

— modified on Dec 5, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

Helpful?
Alex Guan
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 10, 2018, 4:40:43 AM via Website

Samsung Data Recovery program empowers you the ability to recover deleted, lost and formatted text messages from Samsung J3.

— modified on Dec 14, 2018, 4:51:02 AM

Helpful?
David McCourt
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 10, 2019, 11:11:24 AM via Website

We have written about this very topic. You can use the Mobikin software that we recommend here: https://www.nextpit.com/how-to-recover-deleted-text-messages . The article is about how to recover text messages, so should solve your problem.

Helpful?
Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Mar 7, 2019, 11:13:08 AM via Website

As long as you haven't sent or received new text messages with your J3, the lost text messages haven't been overwritten, you still have the chance to get them back.

Samsung Data Recovery program empowers you the ability to recover deleted, lost and formatted text messages from Samsung Galaxy J3,you could try it.

Helpful?
Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

May 8, 2019, 5:13:15 AM via Website

If you have Google account,SMS Backup&Restore is a great tool.
You can also choose Samsung Messages Recovery tool.

Helpful?
Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jul 12, 2019, 4:00:25 AM via Website

If the deleted text messages have not been overwritten by new files,Messages recover tool can find them back.

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Jul 12, 2019, 8:49:18 AM via Website

If your messaging app saves (as it should be) to your sd card they are still there. You can find them with any file management app or, better, connecting your phone to a pc or laptop

Helpful?
KKkyra
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 28, 2019, 5:00:38 AM via Website

If you didn't overwrite the data, Maybe Samsung data recovery tools can help. Tools like Bitwar data recovery, Recuva, Wondershare, etc. are widely-used. You can have a try.

Helpful?