Samsung Galaxy S3 mini — Set up to transfer files from PC to mobile

• Replies:3
  • Answered
Loomberah
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 17, 2018, 8:34:50 AM via Website

I have this Galaxy 3 mobile and I want to transfer some text from my HP computer to the phone. I have downloaded Kies 3 on the computer for the transfer but every time I connect it to the PC, it reports that the device is not compatible although I am sure that the Galaxy is more than capable. Could someone steer me in the right direction?

Best answer
Emily Baker
  • Forum posts: 37

Sep 21, 2018, 5:00:33 AM via Website

To transfer contacts from PC/Mac to Samsung S8/S8 Plus, the method we offer here is to ask help from MobiKin Samsung Contacts Transfer which is of great efficiency. Apart from transferring contacts between Samsung and computer or Mac, you can sync other data such as music, photos, apps, text messages, books and files on Samsung devices with your computer without any hassle.

— modified on Sep 27, 2018, 10:28:54 AM

Helpful?
SorinLoomberah
Barbara Windsor
  • Forum posts: 68

Sep 25, 2018, 4:50:26 AM via Website

For me, the quickest way is to use AirMore, which do not need a USB cable, you can choose to connect with or without WiFi network. I am all for quick, convenient and simple media file management. So this tool basically meets all these demands. The transferring speed is also quick. You should try it.

Helpful?
Sorin
Alex Guan
  • Forum posts: 16

Sep 26, 2018, 8:00:50 AM via Website

You could transfer photos,videos & music between Samsung and PC via copy & paste.

1. Connect your Samsung device with your PC via a USB cable. Once the connection is enabled, you should choose the Media Device MTP from the prompt.
  2. Turn to the left bottom of your computer screen and click the Windows logo, then, click the folder-shaped icon in the lower-left side of the Start window. This will open the File Explorer program.
  3. Click the name of your Samsung phone from the left side bar of the File Explorer and click to open it.
  4. Decide to choose the "Internal Storage" or the "SD card" folder according to where your media files are saved.
  5. Open the folder labeled "DCIM" where your photos and videos are stored. By the way, you should find other folders if your media files are not all in the DCIM folder.
  6. Now, you can select the photos, videos and other more media files you want to move to your computer and copy and paste them to your computer. You can create a folder on your computer to save the transferred files.
  7. If you want to copy files from computer to Samsung phone, you can select the files, copy them and paste to the Camera folder (or other folder where your media files are in) on your Samsung phone.
Helpful?
Sorin