- Forum posts: 36
Aug 17, 2018, 11:34:23 AM via Website
Aug 17, 2018 11:34:23 AM via Website
I have always been very expressive and love to learn/create/search new ideas, story, concept, article, & tech.
I found a new app named Stopwatch timer and chronometer on the play store. This app continuously discovers and analyzes millions of words in the preferred languages of English. The app comes with an intuitive and sleek-interface that makes reading/forming easy. And it's brilliant!
Available on Google Play Store: *http://bit.ly/HD-Video-Downloader*
Download Hd Video Downloader. Free and safe download. Download the latest version of the top videos in 2018.
HD Video Downloader is a utility that allows you to download files from many websites directly into your device so that you can open them every time you want saving internet traffic.
It is easy to operate: Once installed, you only need to go to your desired website with the one integrated into the application and choose the file and download dialog will appear.
- Simple and immediate
- Integrated web browser for a faster usage
- Possibility to download more files at the same time
Please, Dear users, make sure that the downloading and watching of videos protected by copyright is prohibited and regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assume no responsibility for any misuse of Any Video Downloader app. Moreover, YouTube is not supported due to their terms of service. The sole purpose of this app is to download videos for educational, entertainment, informational and research purposes only
Welcome to HD Video Downloader, this short tutorial will explain in a few steps how to download videos that normally you could only watch in streaming.
1) Open the browser of your device or use the one inside the application and go to the desired web site.
2) Choose the video that you want to download and press play as if you wanted to watch it. 3) A message will appear where you will be asked with which program to proceed
- choose the HD Video Downloader icon.
4) You will be redirected to an application page, then press the download button and the download will automatically start.
- By default, your downloaded videos will go inside the folder 'AVDApp\' (it is possible to change the destination folder from the settings menu).
- The integrated browser is in test development so could not work on some websites.
- Not every type of videos can be downloaded, for example, video streaming, Youtube or Flash are not supported.
— modified on Aug 18, 2018, 4:00:42 PM