Unable to see contact profile or send message

• Replies:0
Rajeev
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 13, 2018, 9:54:57 PM via Website

I have two phones , both have whatsapp installed and a contact (lets name him A ) is in both the phone .

All of sudeen I see from my phone 1 the contact profile invisible and any message sent shows only one tick .

At the same time from phone 2 , I can see the contact profile picture properly .

Then all of a sudden I see contact and his profile from phone 1 , and can send /receive message too . I cant understand why . While from my other phone 2 can see profile all the time .

My suspicion is when the contact is not logged in whatsapp then one phone shows profile picture while the other phone doesn’t ..

Weird , isn’t it ? I know the contact hasn’t blocked me

I have tried , installing , reinstalling , delete contact , force stop .. just about everything in phone 1 but to no avail ..

Any suggestions ??/I have two phones , both have whatsapp installed and a contact (lets name him A ) is in both the phone .

All of sudeen I see from my phone 1 the contact profile invisible and any message sent shows only one tick .

At the same time from phone 2 , I can see the contact profile picture properly .

Then all of a sudden I see contact and his profile from phone 1 , and can send /receive message too . I cant understand why . While from my other phone 2 can see profile all the time .

My suspicion is when the contact is not logged in whatsapp then one phone shows profile picture while the other phone doesn’t ..

Weird , isn’t it ? I know the contact hasn’t blocked me

I have tried , installing , reinstalling , delete contact , force stop .. just about everything in phone 1 but to no avail ..

Any suggestions ??

— modified on Jul 13, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

Be the first to answer