- Forum posts: 1
Jun 19, 2018, 12:30:55 PM via Website
Jun 19, 2018 12:30:55 PM via Website
Hi all, I've developed my first android app in my free time just for learning and I'd appreciate a lot if you could give me your feedback in order to improve. It's a Geography questions game and I've tried to include all the features I could imagine such as:
- Firebase database and cloud storage integration.
- Embebbed database for questions (to allow to play offline).
- The app could be played in English and Spanish.
- Google achievements and leaderboards.
- Integration with the maps API.
- Adapted for tablets and landscape orientation.
The name of the app is Geograpp (sorry but I can't post the Google Play link because I'm new in this forum).
What do you think about it? How can I improve it? Can I apply some good practices I'm missing?
Thank you in advance
PS: Hope this is the right forum to post the thread.
— modified on Jun 19, 2018, 12:41:19 PM