- Forum posts: 2
Apr 29, 2018, 7:41:05 PM via Website
Apr 29, 2018 7:41:05 PM via Website
My contacts are not appearing in WhatsApp. I have tried:
- setting my contacts as visible or viewable - no such setting appears to exist;
- showing all contacts in WhatsApp; again, no such setting appears to exist;
- switching off my phone and re-inserting the SIM; nothing changed;
- allowing WhatsApp to read contacts in security > permission settings; no such setting exists;
- granting permissions in Application manager >WhatsApp; WhatsApp is allowed to read contacts, but no setting to allow all permissions exists.
If anyone could suggest a setting I could change that actually exists, I would greatly appreciate it.