How do YOU take notes?

• Replies:1
huy duong
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 8, 2018, 6:58:10 AM via Website

My Windows phone came with OneNote on it, and I'd already used it for a handful of random little notes - checklists and things - so figured I should download it for my newer Galaxy Note 10.1 too. But it's gradually dawned on me that since it already had Evernote and S Notes - which I never really bothered with, yet - should I make use of those too, or instead? Looking online, I saw they're all useful for slightly different things, but I was pretty much awestruck by the sheer organisational and productivity abilities they all have, that I never realised.
Trouble is, a lot of the comparisons kept mentioning them in the context of business or office networking, and memos, which - cut a long story short - is not my situation. I get the feeling I'm not in the main demographic. Should I be content, just jotting down 'milk... bread... bananas...' every so often? Are there other ways I can use them to make daily life a little easier, or even fun, even if I'm not closing deals and rushing to meetings? Or writing articles for online magazines, or blogging, or what have you.
I'm genuinely interested to hear about the different ways others make use of these three - OneNote, Evernote, or S Notes - or similar apps. What do you use them for?

David Spark
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 28, 2018, 6:23:46 PM via Website

I already had "ColorNote" on my phone, but I'm not that happy with it so I'm currently looking for something different.
I mostly use it for grocery shopping or to remember songs that I hear on the radio. I'd love to have something that I can use for work though, too.

Helpful?