[App] Trap your friends with Broken Screen Prank for Android

• Replies:3
sylsau
  • Forum posts: 297

Dec 22, 2017, 9:19:50 AM via Website

Hello,

I create that thread to present you Broken Screen Prank for Android. Broken Screen Prank is the ideal application to trap your friends on Android. It is available on both versions on the Google Play Store :
- Free supported by Ads : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.brokenscreen
- Paid to enjoy an Ad-Free experience : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.brokenscreen.pro

You can discover Broken Screen Prank in action on YouTube :

Broken Screen Prank simulates the broken screen effect on smartphones and tablets to have fun with your friends. Don't worry, it will not harm your smartphone or tablet.

Broken Screen Prank is a funny application to prank your friends by simulating the broken / cracked screen effect. Broken Screen Prank offers you to choose amongst 5 different broken screen styles. Besides, you can choose the way (Timer, Shake, Touch) you want to enable the Broken Screen Effect. After that, you have just to wait the application simulates a cracked screen at the chosen moment. The Broken Effect offered by the application is so realistic with its sound that your friends should be worried and scared. By watching this, You should have a lot of moments of fun and laugh.

To remove the Broken Screen Prank effect, it is really simple. Just click on the notification sent by the application when the Broken Screen Effect starts.

Don't hesitate to give it a try and give me your feedback to improve the application.

Thanks.

Sylvain

AlexMongoose

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Dec 24, 2017, 11:38:06 AM via Website

Sylsau
Considering the cost of a smartphone, and all the problems that we encounter with them! Why would you want to make your friends think thier screen is broken!
I think thats a very mean thing to do!
And i don't find it funny at all!

AlexMongoose
  • Forum posts: 6

Dec 24, 2017, 3:45:34 PM via Website

Puffed at a friend with this app. He almost killed me. Thank you.

sylsau
  • Forum posts: 297

Dec 25, 2017, 10:29:14 AM via Website

AlexMongoose

Puffed at a friend with this app. He almost killed me. Thank you.

Great :)