Motorola Moto G — Poor quality of the piece received of model Moto G5 Plus XT1686 32GB Lunar Gray and very bad, irresponsible and totally dismissive response at the se

• Replies:0
Hardi Shah
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 22, 2017, 5:23:05 AM via Website

I had bought your phone, model Moto G5 Plus XT1686 32GB Lunar Gray on 5th July,2017. Please find the attached the bill with this mail. I had heard very positive reviews of this model from various sources and had very high hopes of having a buying a good smart phone, which would not only help me in my daily routine but would also ease my workload by letting me do most of the work on the phone and not going to the personal computer again and again, as that is what a smart phone is meant to do and most other smart phones of other companies do.
But I am sorry to say that after buying this phone, my stress levels have increased, forget getting eased out. In only two months the phone has started developing problems. The problems are listed below:
1. Over Heating Mobile and Charger
2. Unable to find Finger Print Senser
In addition to this, I had to take a half day leave at my office for going to your service center and no need to say but losing half day’s pay and spoiling my reputation at the office. When I reached your service center, your representatives were as cordial and supportive as smooth and delicate a cactus plant is. They not only made me wait unnecessarily but also their responses were like I was asking a favor from them. I hope they understand that this is not a favor but their responsibility as I am facing problems because of your faulty device and in addition to that no one even informed me when my device was ready. I had to again take a leave and check it out myself. If I sue you for the entire mental trauma I have suffered after buying your phone along with the financial loss due to the leaves I had to take and me not being able to concentrate on my work, the amount would be much more than the price of your phone.
I don’t want to make the issue any bigger; my only request to you is to replace my piece as it started having problems only in two months and I don’t trust this piece anymore.
I hope you would understand my problem and solve my issue as I have only lost my trust on this particular piece and not your company. I sincerely hope that you would help in maintaining that trust level and positive word of mouth of your company.
Service Center Address:
Abhinav Technologies
Shop No.66, Chinubahi Tower, Ashram Road, Near Nehru Bridge Corner
Ahmedabad – Gujarat
Device Information:
Model: XT1686 32GB MOTO G5 PLUS LUNAR GRAY
IMEI1: 358958063946757
IMEI2: 358958063946765
P/N: AP3807AC3K8