No Root

• Replies:4
Juliet Gray
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 1, 2017, 3:06:01 AM via App

At this time, I've decided not to root my Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime because I basically tried almost everything out there and I'd no luck. I've even paid for one root software/application. So, at this time I've decided not to root. Unless, you'all have ideas for me.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jul 4, 2017, 5:24:54 AM via Website

Which root method did you used ?

Ready To Help You.

AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Jul 4, 2017, 7:53:40 AM via Website

Juliet Gray

At this time, I've decided not to root my Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime because I basically tried almost everything out there and I'd no luck. I've even paid for one root software/application. So, at this time I've decided not to root. Unless, you'all have ideas for me.

What's the model of your J7 Prime? Is it G610M?

If yes, try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ewS16s7bk

If you have some difficult to understand the language, I'll help you. I think it'll work.

— modified on Jul 4, 2017, 8:02:58 AM

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

ajazgames
  • Forum posts: 137

Jul 4, 2017, 9:51:25 AM via Website

there are many more root methods available ,you need to search

D. L.
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 27, 2017, 8:34:41 AM via Website

Hi,

Unless you need root for something specific, there are tons of no-root apps these days, and if you need certain extra performance from an app, there are ways to provision them by using ADB. It basically allows you to add special permissions to an app to get added features because of Security restrictions on newer OS versions. The guys over at XDA Developer's are always coming up with some great hacks for exiting apps.

Aside from that, global adblockers are out there for no-root but, you have CTO find them in other app stores, like XDA website, F-Droid, or even Apk Mirror. These are safe sites and stores for apps other than playstore, and open source in many cases.