(New App) File Explorer app manager file for android ( Free app)

• Replies:1
MediaInc
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 24, 2017, 11:40:24 AM via Website

I have an application android about manager file, it's good for android device. It's free for all device, everyone can download and use it.
This is link download file explorer:
Link : Https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fc.manager

File Explorer ( File Manager ) includes:
- Management for cloud storage: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box Drive, Facebook Memories
- Internal storage organizer, archive & disk cleaner: Text extractor, compress files and extract ZIP, RAR, TAR & APK files, unzip, copy and paste, delete, and moving of files between local drive, external storage and cloud storage
- External memory organizer: Storage backup, USB Flash Drive manager, on the go support
- Audio Manager: Music storage, manage ringtone
- App Manager: Manage all app data, delete apps, storage cleaner

CLOUD DRIVE & CLOUD STORAGE APPS EXPLORER
- Management of multiple accounts & download files from: Access multiple accounts Google Drive , Drop Box, Box Drive, Facebook Memories (cloud photo).

INTERNAL STORAGE MANAGER & CLEANER
- Cleaning app & space cleaner: Show hidden files and folders, compress files, compress photos, delete & archive files to save space on your internal storage with our disk cleaner and photo cleaner. Extract compressed files in ZIP, RAR, APK, TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.bz2, BIN, and TBZ formats, transfer compressed files, and manage zip files with ZIP viewer to save disk space.
- Personal organizer & project manager: (my data mgr): Copy and paste files easily (moving files or folders) and backup any private folder (my secret folder).File Explorer will also save files to usb flash drive with on the go (OTG), delete files, share files, and transfer files directly between local storage, external storage and cloud storage.

EXTERNAL MEMORY MANAGER & ANDROID TRANSFER
- File transfer & On The Go Support: Need help with a large file transfer or moving files & all app data between your file storages? Looking to backup a file, folder, or directory on usb flash drive? File Explorer will help transfer content and move files between internal storage, usb flash drive, and multiple accounts for cloud storage and online storage (free of charge).

ALL IN ONE AUDIO MANAGER WITH CLOUD MUSIC PLAYER
- Music player: Manage your music storage and files, and listen to ad free music on our audio manager! Download files and save files, access stored ringtones (ringtone designer pro), and listen to your favorite mp3 files (amazon mp3)

APP MANAGER & STORAGE ORGANIZER FOR APK
- Delete apps & cleaning app storage: Looking for a space cleaner to manage all app data on your Android? Me too. File Explorer’s application manager accesses your app folder so you can manage app files (apk file), delete apps, free up disk storage with storage cleaner, and monitor app usage.

— modified on Jun 24, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

ninhlee
  • Forum posts: 48

Jul 7, 2017, 6:15:18 AM via Website

thanks for sharing. that so great !

Deactivated Account