[FREE] [APP] [IPTV] IPTVSHOW, DAILY UPDATE !

• Replies:2
MasteRJaMaL
  • Forum posts: 1

May 26, 2017, 4:25:25 AM via Website

[Important : Download Wuffy Media Player On google Play Store] This IPTV application has best IPTV links for regular watch on your android devices. You can get world's best IPTV server links for sports,movies,entertainment,music,news and many more.

Also, -This application has auto update option for update latest server for IPTV streams. -IPTV application has HQ,MQ and LQ quality streams which will supports on your devices.

Note:-We request you to use high speed internet for batter quality.
Download:- tinyurl.com/IPTVSHOW

— modified on May 26, 2017, 3:45:54 PM

rebecca watson
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 26, 2017, 12:59:23 PM via Website

IPTV Smarters App is an Android APP for Xtream Codes that allows your customers to watch Live TV, VOD from their mobile phone in a fast and intuitive way. It’s a White-Label Product designed and developed by developers of Smart IPTV Billing Panel for Xtream Codes. It works on All Android Mobiles and Android Box TV as well. image

Martin Garrix
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 8, 2017, 9:43:43 AM via Website

Well i guess. Other media players like iptv player, kodi (for the desktop users), mobdro are just more than enough. I mean they are some reallypopular apps with nice developer teams. That keep updating them at regular time with new features. I tried the media player that you mentioned, when i feed the iptv links to it. For a moment that just freezed. Then a popup came up that your iptv links aren't working.

But they were actually working when i tried them in Kodi.