Service of my application doesn't work as I expected

• Replies:1
Adam
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 29, 2017, 9:53:59 AM via Website

Hi guys,

It is my first application when I try to implement service do please forgive me if I write something wrong ;). My service checks if a folder contains any file and then move them to other location. It works perfect when my phone is plug to charge but it works very strange when is but plug to charge. I mean that service works as I expect for a few minutes and then run once every 3 minutes or once every 5, 15,20 minutes or something like that. My phone is Huawei P9. Could someone is able to help me? I will be very grateful. Please forgive me my English :)

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Apr 11, 2017, 4:50:18 AM via Website

Hi, guys!
According to the situation that you have said, it may be caused by the mistake of your code. You should check the code of your app and update it in app stores in time. Actually, you should have tested your app before you launch your app in app stores. To prevent from this mistakes appearing again, there are some tips for you:

Test your app
Test your app on varied Android phones to make sure it is suitable for any kind of screen size and the resolution. Besides, test it with different Android OS versions, especially with the lower versions. Ensure your app is compatible with a variety of OSes.

Creating a landing page
When potential users see your app or the advertisements of it, they need to a page where they can know details about your app. Therefore, before promoting your app, you need to create a landing page for it. Creating a landing page is also one of the things developers need to do before launching an app. You can also put a video or text description for your app to make your target users know your app well. This could invert them to your real users.

Upload it in app stores
Survey shows that 80% users like to download apps in app stores, so if you want to get more users for your app then don’t hesitate to upload it in app stores.

In addition to check the code of your app, you can try to do the ASO work:

ASO is the abbreviation of “App Store Optimization”, it’s the process to optimize apps to rank higher in the app store’ search results. The higher the app ranks in the app stores’ search results, the more visibility for app potential users. Also, the more traffic to your app will be led.

How to do the ASO?

Design a beautiful Icon
A beautiful icon will leave deep impression to the people who see it, which is also useful for attracting people to download and try your app. Besides the icon, comfortable app screenshots and awesome app video also has a very important effect on the app ranking in the app store.

Create a quality title
According to the Google Play Store data, it shows that the title contains keywords can improve 10.3% ranking in the app store, so be sure to put the main keywords in the title.

Get high ratings

Only 15% users would like to download those apps with 2 ratings, and 50% users would like to download those 3 rating apps. However, 94% users would like to download those 4-5 rating apps. In order to increase your app download rate, you need to take the following measures:

1. Guide those users who have downloaded your app and uses well to rate
    your app.

2. Take seriously of those ratings below 3 stars. If it’s a malicious
    attack from competitors or other people please report it to Google
    Support.

3. Use the professional ASO service of ASO companies such as ASOtop1.
    They can provide more professional service for you and help your app
    ranking rank top in a pretty short time.

Gather good reviews
75% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app, and good reviews is also very important factor in app promoting, users will leave good reviews for your app for its good functions or beautiful interface, so make sure design and code your app as well as you can. If you tried everything that you could but still cannot get enough good reviews then you also ask paid-review company help you, just like BestReviewApp, it will help you access a lot of users and leave a good review for you.

Do keywords research
the quality of keywords affects your app ranking. However, promoting the quality of keywords is a tough task, including the relevance, competitive, localization and plural. So, it is necessary to optimize your keywords using some effective ways. If you have enough budget, you can buy keywords search installs from a reliable app store optimization company, like ASOTOP1, to promote the search ranking of your app.

Wish these methods will help you and good luck!
I am working on app store optimization, if you have any problem about it, please feel free to PM me!