WANTED: MOBILE GAMING REVIEWER ASAP

• Replies:2
JMASTERJ
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 7, 2016, 12:37:13 PM via Website

Need an experienced and well versed blogger/reviewer of games and mobile apps ASAP!

Varun Kumar
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 21, 2016, 6:10:09 PM via Website

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have gone through your job post and very much willing to assist you with the same.
The job post was short and precise. I understand the requirements and the scope of the work.

===============

As per the requirements :
1) I can easily assist you with the scope of the work.
2) I will be using latest designing tools and technology to make it look elegant and attractive.
3) I will provide you with interactive scrolling and Flat Design.
4) I will provide you with clean simple layout, So it will be easy for you to manage yourself.
5) I have a great hand in designing and coding, so can easily assist you with it.
6) I can start right away.

My General approach:
Step 0 : Analysing the requirements
Step 1: Making wire frames and getting it approved from you.
Step 2: Implementing functionality
Step 3: Testing of the app
Step 4: Forwarding the app to Q&A team
Step 5: handing over the app

==============

Note: I will provide you with 30 days of free maintenance after the completion of app.

==============

REASON TO HIRE ME :
My impeccable knowledge and expertise in app development with updation in the technology makes me a good fit for it

==================

I can work for over 40 hrs a week. As I follow agile methodology, So you will also get updates on daily basis.
For better and smooth communication I would request you to provide me with your Skype id please.
Hoping for a positive response.

Regards
Varun kumar

Email ID:- varun.kumar@appsimity.com

Frank Jones
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 30, 2016, 9:19:14 AM via Website

Hello,
Hope you're doing well

If you still looking for Mobile App Expert, please provide me an opportunity to have detail discussion for your requirement and i can surely assist you with the best solution within least frame of time and cost.

Please share your email address and Skype handle for further and better communication.

My Email: Frank.cis30@gmail.com

Hoping for the reply and looking forward to work with you soon

Thanks & regards
Frank Jones