[App][Free] StickBubbles: Tune-Up Your Selfies Or Drive Your Business On Instagram

• Replies:0
Brano Bench
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 26, 2016, 8:52:35 PM via Website

Hi,

Stickbubbles is simple application by which you can put messages or comments with emoticons, GPS places, links direct into your picture via QR code. This is new way how to extend content of an image with the meta-data.

I think it would be great for teens making selfies and include messages about their parties, new clothes and other stuff into a picture. For example people selling stuff on Instagram will no more need to write details below of a picture instead all data can be stored in QR code like discounts , where to buy it, at what price... Put bubble with content on each part of an image you want to describe, StickBubbles creates QR code which you can place on the best place in a image and share it to your friends. Then your friends can see bubbles via StickBubbles and read contents. This application contains in-app purchases and is available on GooglePlay.

If you want to give a try, open my Instagram account StickBubbles through StickBubbles and read my images.

For brief explanation how to create and read bubbles, check out my YouTube videos in StickBubbles channel:

— modified on Aug 27, 2016, 9:39:17 PM