Kasun
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 2, 2019, 10:11:26 AM via Website

Same man..😣

Helpful?
Maurice Oliver Perera

Jul 31, 2020, 4:10:43 PM via Website

Same thing happened to me just now.. My wife thinks I am cheating on her when it was showing on her phone that I am on another call well in fact I was not. I was just opening up the VPN on my phone, that way I can connect to the call because Whatsapp calls are banned here in Saudi Arabia. When I successfully got VPN active then it registered on her phone that "I am on another call". It makes no sense. Whatsapp has to fix this issue to clear things up. This leads to a lot of confusion and misunderstanding and worst is that it can lead to serious relationship issue for those engaged in a relationship. :( :( :(

Helpful?
Jessicajones

Dec 30, 2020, 4:05:12 PM via Website

I was having relationship issue so i was told by a friend to check on Robinson.buckler on google

— modified on Dec 30, 2020, 4:06:02 PM

Helpful?
Fahad Mash Hud

Mar 28, 2021, 9:32:32 PM via Website

Hi is anyone still facing this issue? Please update 🙏🙏🙏

Helpful?
Muslimin Syukri

Apr 2, 2021, 4:25:26 AM via Website

i have the same isue..anyone help me

Helpful?
Pluplup

Apr 6, 2021, 1:16:34 AM via Website

Guyss im having the same issue too. Suddenly i will receive bunch of missed calls in whatsapp. When i open whatsapp and wanna call back that person, i couldn't because the call and vidcall symbol at the top right are unavailable. When i press the call symbol, it says that i cannot make call as im on another call. Ahhhh

Helpful?
Dennis Schiffler

May 12, 2021, 2:47:46 PM via Website

The same happened to my wife and she used a Iphone too,never saw it happened on a Android Device,she said she never called or else but i everytime got the already in a call message,this caused several discussions.
But weirdly the people who report it all is female haha either it only happens to Iphone and every female only use Iphone or i missing something?

Helpful?
Dianne

Jun 1, 2021, 4:29:19 AM via Website

Hi. At 8:46, I was washing my child's uniform. My boyfriend says he is calling me and I am on another call. It is a good thing my daughter was watching Tinga Tinga on my laptop and my son was watching youtube animals and the phone was in my bag. This is not the first time but I realize if both my data and wifi is on and I have a game running in the background, or if I have the camera on, it says am on another call. This idiocy can let people question their relationship. So please Tell Whatsapp to try and fix it or I will find another medium to communicate. I do not like stress.

Helpful?
S Rose

Aug 25, 2021, 11:43:00 AM via Website

. . . . .

— modified on Aug 25, 2021, 11:44:39 AM

Helpful?
Vasundhra

Jan 10, 2022, 7:17:26 AM via Website

I had a same issue on January 6, 2022. My bf was trying to call me on WhatsApp and it showed ”on another call, although I wasn't with any call. My phone was in another room. He broke up with me over this and wouldn't believe me that I wasn't on another call. I don't know how to fix this issue so that it doesn't happen in future.

Helpful?
Mbusugar

Jun 1, 2022, 9:13:07 PM via Website

My gf called me, (2022 may). And this “on another call” appeared on her phone while i was busy doing tiktok. I swore with everything i had she didn’t believe me. She was crying saying i am cheating, I wouldn’t blame her. We all placed so much excellence on electronic that it can never make a mistake 🤦

Helpful?
Kazim
Steven Tillson
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 14, 2022, 7:08:44 PM via Website

You can use Facetime on Windows to fix such issues.

Helpful?
Rachana
  • Forum posts: 16

Jul 15, 2022, 7:44:28 AM via Website

I know this is big issue for couple it happened with me but i do handle with him just only says "SORRY"

Helpful?
YoureGettingLiedTo
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 2, 2022, 5:21:17 PM via Website

Lmao, everyone can stfu with their bs here. I caught them with the "user on another call" shit. They at first lied about it being a glitch, but then admitted to cheating.

This Whatsapp "bug" has been going on for what, SIX years now?? And all that time it hasnt even been reported ANYWHERE by whatsapp, like at ALL?

Look at the answers written here, most of these accounts this is their first post, written by bad english having pajeets/kutdhis.

If it was an actual bug, whatsapp wouldve released a statement about, but if you ask them they will reply no such bug exists.

I know it hurts, but that cheating piece of shit aint worth it. Better to leave now than when you invest your entire life with them

Trust me, i wanted to believe in the lie to, trying to believe it was a glitch, but its better to have a hard truth than a sweet lie, because the lie falls apart, whereas the truth hurts but you can move on from that cheating pos. Once trust goes, it wont ever be the same

Helpful?
YoureGettingLiedTo
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 2, 2022, 5:23:18 PM via Website

Lmao profile created like almost a year ago but only activity is one forum post which is here?? Stfu

Helpful?
Kazim

Oct 23, 2022, 9:24:36 PM via Website

This “On another Call” glitch is something which made my life hell .
It happens for me twice
When my wife called me it shown to her that I was on another call
I was not even using my phone at that time
Whtsapp support says some shitty answers every time
I searched all over the internet but only found out this thread
Whoever faced this issues kindly comment or give an upvote we all together might ask Whtsapp support team
Guys please help what and all you have done to overcome this glitch my life became worse because of this ….

Helpful?
Jim121FC
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 26, 2023, 1:11:16 PM via Website

I was facing this issue untill i fixed it by checking the mobile network on your iPhone.

Helpful?
Jim121FC

Aug 10, 2023, 1:57:55 PM via Website

I thought to share what fixed my issue . I eventually got rid of the issue by launching the settings app on your iPhone.

Helpful?
Jim121FC

Aug 29, 2023, 10:50:01 AM via Website

I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by enabling automatic network selection on your iPhone

Helpful?