Samsung Galaxy S — OEM battery

• Replies:3
ching chen
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 3, 2016, 3:38:05 PM via Website

My 2 yr old Galaxy S4 battery is not holding power anymore. I bought two "OEM" battery from Amazon.com. but apparently they are not, only holding power half as long compared to my original one when it was new. I searched and read this article, https://www.nextpit.com/official-samsung-s4-battery-replacement, but still don't know where I can buy a new OEM replacement battery for $15 to $30. Any help pointing me to the place to buy one is appreciated.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Jan 3, 2016, 6:12:58 PM via Website

Check it out on eBay or Amazon, you may find it there.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

aaron gray
  • Forum posts: 13

Mar 11, 2016, 6:29:40 AM via Website

The battery comes in your set is genuine and completelty compatible with your Mobile set thats why it has the long liveness ..All the others battry you will order even they have the same value of the current could not live ling like genuine Battery ..
thanks

skyrail

skyrail
  • Forum posts: 3,842

Aug 1, 2016, 1:40:18 AM via Website

Always check the reference on the battery. Then search google for an online shop.
Don't be fooled by a very low price. It might be compatible battery, missing functionalities you should have with the original, and fast draining.
Just to give you an example. The battery for Galaxy S5 has NFC, only with original product.
I can find it at €12-15 Amazon store. My operator sell it €25 online. Not sure Samsung still sell it online. Finally, I bought it in a small accessories store at €40.
But I am guaranteed for a fast exchange or cash-back if it does'nt work.

Deactivated AccountDeactivated Account