Creating Tinder-like app

• Replies:4
sushi567
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 2, 2016, 4:07:10 AM via Website

Hi guys,

I was wondering how much work/success people have had with Tinder-like apps, or apps that are related to the relationship industry. There's only me as a developer and designer - I've got as face as some Facebook integration, and a very rough outline of navigation but that's all.

Is it a bad idea just to do this alone? I've got the crowd that I want to attract in mind. I've designed a pretty sweet logo, app name, etc. Planned that I'll use Parse as the back-end for the time being. I just wondered if anyone had experience with this and if they have been successful (say, earning more than £10 a month out of it ;) ).

Any advice would be helpful - thanks!

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 2, 2016, 9:26:19 AM via Website

I have one friend who works alone at home, makes app and sale it. works same like you. right now he is earning very well. if he can do this, you can also work alone. always keep in mind that unique idea wins:)

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

sushi567
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 2, 2016, 8:23:55 PM via Website

Ok. Do you know where the best place to get extra help would be?

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 3, 2016, 1:28:46 PM via Website

The best place is internet, you can find anything on Google. or you can ask here if you get any problem with your project. here so many expert's can help you for problem

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

AgmaT
  • Forum posts: 10

Jan 4, 2016, 8:50:41 PM via Website

I've develope app alone, it's not so difficult, but sometimes frustrating, but hey, I've got my own app :D Now I only have to find people who want to use it so I can get som money from it...:)

As for help use google your problems, it help :D