Fifa 15 not working in Android 6.0

• Replies:4
karthik
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 27, 2015, 2:33:07 PM via App

Hi, I have updated my moto x play to marshmallow (Android 6.0) recently. After the update I am unable to open the game app. Not only FIFA 15 but few other app stopped responding. Can anyone help me with this?

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 27, 2015, 2:42:34 PM via Website

That is common problem of marshmallow update, first i will suggest to check that does your games have any update in play store? if no then, do the factory reset, which will remove the marshmallow update from your phone and you will be able to play the games.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Jack Straw
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 27, 2015, 3:25:31 PM via Website

I currently own the moto x play myself, i live in the UK and i bought it unlocked from Amazon UK, i still haven't received the android marshmallow update yet for my device. Where abouts are you? Because if your in the UK aswell then that means i should of received my update by now

karthik

Dec 27, 2015, 3:39:16 PM via App

Thank you. Will try factory reset and see. If not working I need to downgrade to lollipop :0

karthik

Dec 27, 2015, 3:39:53 PM via App

Jack Straw

I currently own the moto x play myself, i live in the UK and i bought it unlocked from Amazon UK, i still haven't received the android marshmallow update yet for my device. Where abouts are you? Because if your in the UK aswell then that means i should of received my update by now

I live in India.