KingRoot: Best tool to root your Android devices

• Replies:3
kingxteam
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 11, 2015, 4:18:48 AM via Website

4.6 What's new:
• We are the first one can root Android 5.1, enjoy it !
• Add Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi and Indonesian five languages
• New software architecture, decrease RAM consuming
• Enhance Root core, active protecting apps
• Upgrade Auto-start and Uninstall tool

DOWNLOAD

You can search KingRoot on Google and find the latest package by clicking the first result.

INTRODUCTION
KingRoot is an amazing tool for "lazy people" who just want to get root access but don't want to flash any third party Recovery into their lovely device. It is one of the most famous root tool and totally free and without AD. Something interesting will happen when you root your device by KingRoot, the most suitable Root strategy will be deployed from cloud, that is why we have higher success rate that some other tools. Specifically, root success rate will higher than 60% on supported device.

HOW TO USE
Just download, then install it into you device. Run it , done! KingRoot will do every other thing for you.

VIDEO

There is a video on YouTube for how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) with KingRoot
Video Maker: DroidModderX ROOT Master

KingRoot 4.1 will be released in next week, which can root Samsung Galaxy S6
Video Maker: Kingroot team

SUPPORT

If you encounter any issue while using KingRoot, feel free to reply this thread. 
Pls note that we are constantly supporting more devices to root, if your device cannot be rooted at the moment, don't worry, just let us know and we will add them to the bucket. Yet, we can't promise how long it takes to root a specific model, pls understand that.
In the meantime, you can get more information by visiting our official website or follow us on Facebook Page.
Happy rooting!

TexasTornado

kingxteam
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 14, 2015, 9:38:37 AM via Website

No harm to try ;)

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 15, 2015, 1:54:58 PM via Website

I tried kingo root but was unsuccessful. I'm using a ZTE Grand Max Plus.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Dec 15, 2015, 6:04:20 PM via Website

No good in Galaxy E7 too, and would like to ask one question, does rooting would allow me to upgrade Marshamllow in my device?

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard