Leap Off - Free Mobile Recharge Everyday

• Replies:3
jhj
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 29, 2015, 8:13:51 AM via Website

Leap Off – Play More!! Earn More!!!

Here is the app which can afford both entertainment and money at a single instance.

“People says time spent on playing mobile games is time wastage on their life”
Leap off is designed to put a full stop to those people who states as above. Yes this is the first ever application to provide you free recharge for playing games. It is general to provide mobile apps for free, whereas in this case, the app is free and also the recharge is free.

Gameplay

Prizes everyday Rs.10, Rs. 20 and Rs. 30

Game is provided with 3 recharge prize money. Users can select their desired amount that they wish to win. Start the game, make the bird to leap off high without hitting obstacles (if possible eat some apples for +10 points and avoid violet apples -10 points) to achieve the target score and claim the free recharge.

How free recharge?
We want the smart phone users to be productive while playing games and so decided to give free recharge by sharing the earnings from advertisements.

• No survey
  • No nasty app installation
  • No data/form filling
  • No sms sending jobs
  • No contest
  • No lucky draw winners

(*)Just Play, achieve the target score and get free recharge(*)

========================

**Currently free recharges are applicable only in India. Soon we will update for other countries

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 29, 2015, 2:33:59 PM via Website

Nice application, but does it have the withdrawal limit? Like you cannot recharge it till you have certain amount in your account, does it have this rule?

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Payal Rathore
  • Forum posts: 18

Apr 8, 2016, 7:36:23 AM via Website

Ladooo App is another one of the best apps for you at Google Play which gives an instant recharge amount just after you download in your mobile and also you can refer this app to other friends to win some extra recharge. Personally, I have a very good experience with this app.

agam gupta
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 15, 2016, 7:56:23 AM via Website

Hi Payal, thanks for sharing such a nice information when I used this app instantly I got recharge amount according to me it is one of the best apps these days I also refer this app to my friends.