No instructions how to answer the stupid phone - here is how to do it

• Replies:0
Dora Smith
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 27, 2015, 6:29:28 PM via Website

I have a new Alcotel Onetouch Evolve2 smartphone. OK, the sheets that came with it have hardly any information at all and appear to have been written in Korea.

Only after I COULD NOT ANSWER A CRITICAL PHONE CALL FROM MY EMPLOYER AND COULD NOT CALL BACK, did I locate the actual manual online.

BUT THE STUPID MANUAL DOES NOT TELL HOW TO ANSWER THE PHONE! WHAT ?&*))@##!!!

I called my sister, and after trying to call me twice and I couldn't answer the phone, I called her back, and she told me how to answer the phone. She and her husband have MOTOROLA Android phones. The instructions never told them how to answer the phone either, and they also couldn't answer calls. These are bright people; my sister is a high level project manager at IBM, and my brother in law is a software programmer and IT manager. They said someone had to show them.

You answer the phone by sliding the big blinking white phone receiver icon TO THE RIGHT. WHY???!!! There is NOTHING else in the entire Android operating system that you have to slide anything anywhere!

You idiots who design this operating system have to PUT HOW TO ANSWER THE PHONE IN THE MANUAL.

THANK YOU!

And if you don't want to see people shouting at you, Grow heads.

I'd have given Alcatel phones stinking reviews all over the Internet, if my sister hadn't made me aware that the failure is at the level of the people who designed the operating system.