RE: How to play Clash of Clans on your PC without Bluestacks

• Replies:18
Glorida
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 7, 2017, 7:02:34 AM via Website

Hi, I also found another great way to play this game on PC - ApowerMirror. Using it, you can play Android games with the mouse of the computer. It can control Android phone and display the phone screen in full size on PC. And the game process will be saved on your phone app. Maybe you can have a try.

Luong Nguyen
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 27, 2017, 4:26:26 AM via Website

Anyone trying this? Nox App Player is better than BlueStacks?

Android TV
  • Forum posts: 17

Jul 25, 2017, 7:42:51 AM via Website

Bluestack is very good emulator but Andy emulator works better.
Can use it to play coc on pc.

— modified on May 22, 2018, 7:52:10 AM

Glorida
  • Forum posts: 6

Nov 29, 2017, 10:15:24 AM via Website

Yes, it works smoothly. I connect my phone to PC with USB cable, and it works great. Now both mobile app and desktop app update, and I can set the mirroring resolution. It is really great. I am still using it. Also it can record the game play.

Tran Cao Nam
  • Forum posts: 10

May 25, 2018, 5:59:17 AM via Website

Puedes jugar juegos de Android con droid4x

FormedLife
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 24, 2018, 3:22:03 AM via Website

I've tried Nox App and it's not really as good as Bluestacks in my opinion. Btw, if you are playing CoC on pc, you should try using Clashfarmer bot. Do you know the latest TH12 update last week? here's some information about the new features. clashfarmer.com/blog/clash-of-clans-update/clash-of-clans-town-hall-12-update-june-2018/
Clashfarmer bot is compatible with Clash of Clans Town hall 12 update - June 2018.

danielsmith05
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 8, 2018, 4:46:42 AM via Website

what do you do when clash of clans needs to update? Is It possible without Bluestacks?

Apk Webs (Shohag)
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 19, 2018, 8:34:53 PM via Website

1.MEmu
MEmu is a high-performance Android emulator for Windows that is based on Android Lollipop. Unfortunately, it comes preinstalled with Android Jellybean 4.2 and upgrading to Lollipop requires downloading additional packages. It is compatible with Intel, Nvidia powered Windows PCs and unlike Remix OS Player, it is also compatible with AMD chipsets.

2.AMIDuOS
AMIDuOS, also called DuOS, is yet another Android emulator developed by American Megatrends, a Georgia-based company. Before installing DuOS, make sure that the “Virtualisation Technology” is enabled in BIOS and you have Microsoft Net framework 4.0 or above.

1. LeapDroid

LeapDroid is a powerful Android emulator that was acquired by Google last year and eventually shut-down (you can still download it from other sources). But make no mistake, despite the discontinuation, LeapDroid still manages to be one of the most robust Android emulators around.

There are many more to use.

Barbara Windsor
  • Forum posts: 68

Aug 20, 2018, 3:25:11 AM via Website

Yes, I used both before. Nox is definitely more fluent on my computer than Bluestacks, maybe Bluestacks requires a more higher settings for PC, I just cannot manage other things on my PC while the bluestacks is running.

Barbara Windsor
  • Forum posts: 68

Aug 20, 2018, 3:30:57 AM via Website

I was first use it for mirroring my phone to PC, and then I found that it can be used to play game, i saw this guide of playing Android game on PC, thought i could share it to you guys, it also mentioned teamviewer, which is also a great tool, so many options(thinking)

joe654
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 4, 2018, 6:59:57 PM via Website

I have tried this and it really works. thank you so much for sharing this.

relocateme.eu
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 18, 2018, 10:58:13 AM via Website

great work

FormedLife

Sep 22, 2018, 10:12:08 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing. For those who don't have time to play, you can use bot. I heard from my friend that Clashfarmer.com bot is compatible with any Android emulator. I've tried Nox, MEmu and bluestacks but I haven't tried others like AMIDuOS and LeapDroid. My emulator right now is still working great so I'll just change it when I experience an issue.

Venkat Reddy
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 6, 2018, 9:02:31 AM via Website

Andy emulator is good option.

CCarol
  • Forum posts: 18

Nov 6, 2018, 9:45:48 AM via Website

Bluestacks is very laggy to run on my laptop.. I don't know why

FormedLife

Feb 7, 2019, 12:31:44 PM via Website

Try MEmu, it is a great emulator but if you are going to use ClashFarmer.com bot try using an older version because it works the best there. Btw, there's a new version released by ClashFarmer bot which includes many bug fixes and improvements. It's really amazing.
clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5623

LoLcarola
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 20, 2020, 12:15:59 PM via Website

There is a lot of simulators to play on your Clash of Clans Account, but for me bluestacks is working the best

— modified on Feb 28, 2020, 12:55:56 PM

Stewart
  • Forum posts: 11

Aug 12, 2020, 4:30:18 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing. But I already gave up the game and dived into another game recommended from SSEGold. I have been playing Clash of Clans for the past 1 year. But some stuff has made me dislike it. first i left the game so i could live out in a farm but theres no internet so i deleted the game not knowing what would happen.

— modified on Sep 5, 2020, 4:05:01 AM