Samsung Galaxy Note Edge — help with note edge

• Replies:6
Jean David Philippe
  • Forum posts: 44

Sep 4, 2015, 5:08:43 PM via App

I keep receiving a pop-up message saying " unfortunately, Google app has stopped" so how can I fix that please. Let me tell you that i used my account on a s3 i9300 rooted I even use hark app like : freedom, lucky patcher, x posed module, and download for free some paid app

Jean David Philippe

Sep 4, 2015, 5:12:10 PM via App

When will the at&t note edge will receive Oct update of lollipop

Asad Ashfaq
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 4, 2015, 8:36:35 PM via Website

Hello jean
the update of lollipop is still a mystery that when it will be release. according to android central they have said that the release has been failed becuase of m,any bugs and issues and At&t version will only works on kittkat but still the developers of Samsung is working on it and may be in the start of October you will get the update of your lollipop on galaxy note edge.

Asad Ashfaq
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 4, 2015, 8:39:36 PM via Website

Hello jean,
you have to update your google play store services. as you have said this that you have rooted your mobile phone so this is a common issue with rooted mobile phone. you should search the latest apk of google services from XDA forum and install it. your problem will be solved.

Junaid Q.
  • Forum posts: 76

Sep 6, 2015, 6:50:24 PM via App

Try clearing data of all google apps than go to settings -> account->google account-> and remove it than open play store and login to same google accout this should work or try to update all your google apps than re try

Jean David Philippe

Sep 28, 2015, 10:46:41 PM via App

Thank you very now every things is ok

Jean David Philippe

Sep 28, 2015, 10:51:04 PM via App

Hi guys and thank you for your help
I'm not on 🍭 lollipop yet, I'm still on kit kat and I'd like to know when the lollipop via OTA will be available for my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915A from at&t