Privacy Ace App: Is it any good?

• Replies:1
IvayloHristov
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 21, 2015, 10:47:03 AM via Website

Hello Friends,

My name is Ivaylo and I am new to the forum. I decided to make a registration, because I wanted to ask for some help from you guys. For the past few weeks, I have been looking for an app that can help me protect my personal information (Facebook, Phone gallery, Call logs, etc.) on my smartphone (currently using Samsung Galaxy S5). I have tried quite a few free apps from Google Play such as AppLock, Smart AppLock and the like. Among those, I came across this app called Privacy Ace. To be honest, I liked the design and interface of Privacy Ace. Both very pretty simple and user friendly. On the other hand the other apps I tried (i.e. Smart AppLock) offer more features (i.e. 'Observer' feature; if someone tries to access your phone and enters the wrong password a few times, the app takes a picture of that person and later on you can see who has tried to break into your phone). However Smart AppLock, for example, has kind of a clustered interface. It was really difficult for me to find out how to use the various features of the app. I really got frustrated while trying to figure out how to use it. I am not the most intelligent person, but I know how to use smartphones, if you know what I mean. Still I am looking for something that is simple to use and can get the job done.

So my question basically is: has anyone else tried Privacy Ace and is it any good? How is the app performance-wise? Should I give it a try? Feel free to suggest other apps of the same type too.

Thanks for the help in advance

Cheers
Ivaylo

— modified on Aug 21, 2015, 11:12:47 AM

Jose RodriguezPaulie Pham

Paulie Pham
  • Forum posts: 97

Aug 21, 2015, 11:51:55 AM via Website

It is very good my friend. I think I know what you are doing here but the Privacy Ace is very good. ;)
best of luck,

Jose Rodriguez