Error

• Replies:6
nasir ahmed
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 20, 2015, 1:19:21 AM via Website

Every time i face the error 194 while downloading or updating my apps from Google play store. I have done every thing but nothing happens.

Alias Marne
  • Forum posts: 98

Jul 20, 2015, 4:52:50 AM via Website

Which device do you use?

nasir ahmed
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 20, 2015, 4:11:41 PM via Website

Lg f180L

Crazy_Darkness
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 20, 2015, 5:56:10 PM via Website

Locate the Google Play Services app in your settings>apps and then force stop it and clear your data.
I had that issue a while back and that worked.
Maybe is not worked to your device but my is worked and you just work in your smartphone
Good Luck ;)

Arjun Paliath
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 20, 2015, 8:26:18 PM via Website

nasir ahmed

Lg f180L

Hey,

You can try this, since it worked for me.
Step 1. Go to your settings or open quick settings to turn on Sync.
Step 2. Go to Accounts--> Google and then check the status of the sync. If there are any errors, remove the account and add it again. If no errors proceed to step 3.
Step 3. As mentioned by @Crazy_Darkness, go to settings and select the "All" tab and search for Google Play Services. Now select clear cache and clear data.

Once this done, reboot your phone, set up Sync(if you removed your google account) and then try again.

Thanks.

Zairax Exia

Jul 26, 2015, 9:57:23 PM via Website

nasir ahmed

Every time i face the error 194 while downloading or updating my apps from Google play store. I have done every thing but nothing happens.

hi, we have same issue, what i did? is to clear the mention cache of google play but still the same,

so what i did is clear the cache and then i go online my google account on pc, then theres a msg that "new sign in from xperia Z3(witch is my device) look for it on ur gmail inbox and click the RECENTLY DEVICE then click YES, THAT WAS ME.

thats what i did and now i can download apps, dont know if that the one that fix my issue but it works 0.o

yram ecarg

Aug 10, 2015, 4:42:04 PM via Website

Crazy_Darkness

Locate the Google Play Services app in your settings>apps and then force stop it and clear your data.
I have followed all this step but it was not working for me. Until I accidentally disabled the Android services and Google framework on my starmobile energy phone... I am so dead.. can you help me to fix my phone issue? Please?? ):