Samsung Galaxy S3 — Rom advice

• Replies:2
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 121

Jun 12, 2015, 10:41:05 PM via App

I have galaxy s3 and my phone is really slow. Many times i tried install cyanogenmod but i did not get used to it. Now i want install rom again without cyanogemod. I like touchwiz. and i must add this: i have looked paranoid android's page and i have seen 5.1.1 for s3. i have tried to install but after flashing, i click the reboot system now and boot image has appeared and it has entered the recovery again and again. HELP

Abhiram S.
  • Forum posts: 35

Jun 26, 2015, 8:50:39 PM via Website

I loved paranoid too.. But at the moment i think CyanogenMod is the only rom thats working close to perfect .well it has got ita own flows.still if you love touchwuz, install cm12 and then use uts theming to install touchwiz theme from google play :)

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 121

Jun 30, 2015, 7:43:23 PM via App

Abhiram S.

I loved paranoid too.. But at the moment i think CyanogenMod is the only rom thats working close to perfect .well it has got ita own flows.still if you love touchwuz, install cm12 and then use uts theming to install touchwiz theme from google play :)

yeah i love touchwiz still. i have tried cm11 many times, cm11 has camera bug. what do you do when it gives alert

— modified on Jun 30, 2015, 7:43:52 PM