Samsung Galaxy S4 — Lollypop Update

• Replies:2
Chris
  • Forum posts: 1

May 12, 2015, 2:10:23 AM via Website

Since getting update has any one had issues with this? I have V5.0.1 and my menu button does not work. When I hit menu button regardless of which page I am on it highlights it and I get a wallpapers widgets and home screen settings at bottom. My settings button works in apps. Tried resets etc and same issue. Is it with firmware or something with the phone?

Thanks,
Chris

Cameron N.
  • Forum posts: 24

May 12, 2015, 3:07:28 PM via Website

Chris

Since getting update has any one had issues with this? I have V5.0.1 and my menu button does not work. When I hit menu button regardless of which page I am on it highlights it and I get a wallpapers widgets and home screen settings at bottom. My settings button works in apps. Tried resets etc and same issue. Is it with firmware or something with the phone?

Thanks,
Chris

Cn- I Got Same Problem With My IRULU eXproX7 But Its My Top PArt Of Screen Its An Device Error by Firmware Or Physical Damage on screen or digitizer

Chooks
  • Forum posts: 11

May 16, 2015, 12:32:57 PM via Website

After the update, the menu button is now a short cut to the home screen "setup" like what you dud previously by pinching the home screen.

Long press on the "menu" button brings up Google search