How to promote my app to increase the number download?

• Replies:60
Tom Tommsen
  • Forum posts: 13

May 17, 2019, 10:34:14 AM via Website

Totally agree. Instagram stores are perfect for that, really makes people buy goods. I used to promote mine on Facebook but I think it's not so easy to use as IG. They both have a lot of spammers but unlike FB, Instagram has services like spamguardapp.com that fix the problem. And it's easy for customers to find products they need by using hashtags or geolocation. I consider trying Twitter as well, has anyone got any thought on it?

muzzikapp
  • Forum posts: 15

May 17, 2019, 9:11:25 PM via Website

I am trying to do the same thing but forums are limited to newly registered users. I think we should write more on forums like this :)

kalantos
  • Forum posts: 23

May 23, 2019, 3:40:54 AM via Website

You can put your app in a tester community page, so that many skilled testers give you a report and also download the app

muzzikapp

muzzikapp
  • Forum posts: 15

May 23, 2019, 8:06:06 AM via Website

nice idea

Shakeel
  • Forum posts: 14

Jul 7, 2019, 4:01:49 PM via Website

Promote it on social bookmarking sites, answer question sites, social media sites. I'm talking about pinterest, quora, mix, twitter and etc.

Shaikh740
  • Forum posts: 36

Jul 29, 2019, 7:33:34 AM via Website

Publish app in Stores which help you to increase download for your app.

mahran nadeem
  • Forum posts: 74

Aug 5, 2019, 12:30:14 PM via Website

try "let me show you my app" forum in androidpit

marco sarli

Dr.Klaus
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 31, 2019, 10:08:32 AM via Website

ASO + Video + Social + Advertising (Facebook, Google)

kristencstpierre
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 31, 2019, 4:26:41 AM via Website

Do a proper store listing check from which country you are getting downloads to try to localized screenshots for that country if it's not localized and make title and subtitle localized

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Oct 31, 2019, 5:09:53 AM via Website

The first thing would be to have an innovative app. In addition follow all the instructions of Google play and submit your app to as many review and test sites. Give your app away for free for one week every now and then and it will be listed on many sites that have apps gone free listings

garyjohnson
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 24, 2021, 2:38:17 PM via Website

Well I think to increasing number of App downloading the better way is to advertise your app share on social media platforms create a simple blog about app and also do email marketing for your app promotion.