Huawei Ascend P6 — with rom can i use?

• Replies:3
Tessaaaa
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 14, 2015, 9:38:46 AM via Website

Sorry for my english:

I want a new rom for my Huawei p6. Now it have cynanogenmod 11 and it doesnot word nicely.
Does someone has an idea with Rom I can take?

I would like if the rom:
- has a menu (not all the app's on the homescreen)
- I can put my apps on my sd card

thanxs.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 14, 2015, 9:57:39 AM via Website

Well, @Tessaaaa usually custom ROMs are little buggy unless you have installed stable version I am sure you must be using the CM11 nightly version which has bugs that needs to be taken care of !! Any way there are other KitKat or Lollipop based custom ROM's available like Slimbeam you can try using that but I would say remain on CyanogenMod as it's better than Slimbean , you can try downgrading your device to some stable cyanogenmod version or watch out for the updates pushed by Cyanogenmod developers. :)

Tessaaaa
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 14, 2015, 10:04:46 AM via Website

i have the stabel version of cynanogenmod 11 but is doesnot work correctly. I have 20150104, that is the latest rigt? my clock and email stops immediatly if i restart my device. Also i cant make any screenshot because he says that he cant save them or something. and last i cant put my apps on my sd.

Milton Rosadilla
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 13, 2015, 10:38:46 PM via Website

Hi, for your problem with the screenshot, you net to start in twrp recovery and wipe cache and dalvik.
For the apps in the sd card, it ant be done right now. I hear something about with xposed you can, but not 100% secure...

I recomend you use a stock rom with another launcher, like google now or nova launcher.