Tito Tayseer
  • Forum posts: 8

Feb 15, 2015, 3:15:13 PM via Website

the Whatsapp scan . nothing else

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 15, 2015, 3:27:47 PM via Website

Well, that's weird if you are just using the Whatsapp scan then it should be working, anyway let us start things from scratch head over to the Settings>Application Manager>Swipe left to all>Look out for WhatsApp clear the cache stored, once done relaunch the whatsapp app, tap over the menu and choose "WhatsApp Web"

Once done it will look like this

Now open the website web.whatsapp.com over the chrome browser to scan the QR code. See if that helps !!

Also make sure while doing that you device must be connected with an active Wi-Fi/Mobile Data !! And again if that doesn't helps I would suggest you try clearing the cache stored by the chrome browser. :)

Tito Tayseer

Feb 15, 2015, 3:41:24 PM via Website

am doing that, the scanner is scanning the QR code. but but it seems its not catching it.. my mobile is LG P880, the android is SlimKAT

Tito Tayseer

Feb 15, 2015, 3:46:13 PM via Website

yes. i did. :(

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 15, 2015, 4:08:16 PM via Website

Well, that's weird try switching the Laptop/PC as well as the mobile device off and then again On ! Also be sure that data connectivity is available over PC/Laptop as well as over your Smartphone ! (thinking) Till then I will try to dig something more .... (whew)

Tito Tayseer

Feb 15, 2015, 4:37:09 PM via Website

ok, i will be back to you