SHOWBOX

• Replies:2
Bellas Seller
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 30, 2015, 12:16:56 PM via Website

Hi am very new to this but I finally worked out how to download showbox and steam films and shows to my telly. I currently got sky broadband but only adsl 1.6mbps I phoned for fibre optic but apparently not available where I am and I am paying a lot every month so I can't stream shows and films it takes hours to download them first then stream to telly or it buffers. .. so I am looking at seriously downgrading and moving to virgin media but I understand they block a lot so does showbox work on virgin media internet. I don't want to seriously downgrade my tv to have showbox blocked then be stuck in contract thank you

Ron Rodger

Feb 12, 2015, 4:07:45 AM via Website

Showbox works fine on Virgin, I use it all the time, I don't d/l the movies, just click watch now and it works great, you can buy a lead from ebay to connect your phone to your tv for around £3 or £4

hope this helps

Richard Bird

Mar 19, 2015, 12:45:51 PM via Website

I have Showbox on my HTC and on my Android Tablet. It works really well on both. If you want to watch a movie, click on your choice and click on WATCH NOW. To view on TV depends on your phone or tablet. A cheap £3 lead might work but depends if you have TV out facility. Best bet go on Amazon and check out lead or simple converter for your device or buy a 'Chromecast' Dongle (£29 on Amazon) to remotely watch your content or movie on your TV. Read the feedback on Amazon first for confirmation your selection will work with your device. Simpler than it sounds!