Need help in uploading app

• Replies:1
Iqra Kaisar
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 18, 2015, 9:12:57 PM via Website

I develop an app related to cricket worldcup 2015. This app shows live scores, team, players info, fixtures and worldcup history. I created all my screen shots, screen and button myself. I used images from of team flags , players, and their respective logos from the internet. When I tried to upload that app google suspend my app. after changing the images and store listing and three times still google refuse to except my app and got my account banned. Need help :( The google point out this error "Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy". Thanks in advance ,....

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jan 19, 2015, 3:18:14 PM via Website

Well @Iqra Kaisar I wouldn't mean to scare you over here but I don't think you can do anything about it now ! The violation clearly said that you are using someone else image or ... (thinking) did you create those images yourself I somewhere got a feeling that you may got yourself banned because of the logos or somewhere the images ! Now there's nothing much you can do other than start from the scratch as this app is void from Google Play ! :(